- Company Changes - CRS, we’re evolving, exciting times. Our services and innovative approach to treating water are constantly expanding. You know us as CRS Industrial Water Treatment Systems. For over 25 years we’ve provided fully engineered, packaged water treatment plants, with innovative technologies, fully customised, complex, simple, modular to large civil infrastructure projects, in diverse industries and client […]
- Westconnex New M5 Main Works - CRS has been awarded a D&C contract for the provision of three Water Treatment Plants to treat groundwater on the Arncliffe, Bexley and St Peters sites of the Westconnex M5 Main Works project. The plants incorporate hydrocyclones, aeration, lamella clarification, chemical dosing, continuous sand filtration, sludge thickening and dewatering using belt filter presses.
- Skid Mounted pH Correction System - CRS has designed and built a range of skid mounted pH correction units tailored for ground water projects. The automated systems feature on-line pH measurement, automatic dosing pump control, low flow shut off, bunded chemical tank, flanged inlet/outlet pipework and plugged power connections.
- Mookerawa and Burrendong WTP Opening - CRS has successfully commissioned two new water treatment plants that have been installed at Mookerawa and Lake Burrendong. Both plants are now providing potable water to the parks and are meeting all requirements. CRS will continue to remotely monitor the plants and provide technical assistance where required for the first 12 months of operation. Please […]
- Copeton and Burrinjuck WTP’s - Upon the completion of the previous water treatment plants provided to NSW Trade and Investment, CRS has successfully constructed and commissioned two additional water treatment plants at Copeton and Burrinjuck Holiday Parks. Both plants are now providing potable water to the parks and are meeting all requirements. CRS will continue to remotely monitor the plants […]
- BMA Gregory Crinum Mine Dam Water Filtration System - A custom-designed filtration system for BMA Gregory Crinum Mine has begun construction at the CRS factory in Castle Hill. The system has been designed to filter up to 1700 m³ of dam water per day at peak demand and is constructed of high pressure rated materials. The system is skid mounted for ease of transport […]
- Taronga Zoo Dewatering - CRS in conjunction with their contracting arm, Dredging Solutions, have just successfully completed stage one works at Taronga Zoo in Sydney. Stage one included the removal and cleaning sludge from the onsite Pasveer Ditch and Raw Water Tanks to reduce suspended solids content entering their clarifier treatment process.
- RAAF Base East Sale WTP - CRS has successfully delivered their 500kL/day WTP for the RAAF base in East Sale, Victoria. The plant has been successfully commissioned to treat locally drawn bore water to potable standards. The plant is fully automated and controlled via PLC with a touch-screen interface, utilising technologies such as media filtration, microfiltration, aeration, UV disinfection and chemical […]
- The CRS Envitube Launch - CRS Industrial Water Treatment Systems is proud to announce the delivery of their first batch of custom-designed dewatering containers – The CRS Envitube. The CRS Envitube is the next generation of geotextile dewatering containers – specifically designed to release higher flows of filtrate and be easier to operate.