Expertise through Experience
What we offer
CRS provides potable, industrial and recycled water treatment solutions within the municipal, resource, construction and industrial sectors via key processes including Clarification, Filtration, Reverse Osmosis (RO), Disinfection and Chemical dosing.
CRS ensures the satisfaction of the treated effluent requirements through a variety of sewage treatment solutions, such as:
- Conventional Activated Sludge Plants (CASP);
- Sequential Batch Reactors (SBR); and
- Membrane Bioreactors (MBR).
A range of innovative range of management solutions are available via sludge harvesting and processing technologies, including:
- Dredging and pumping;
- Envitube® geotextile dewatering containers; and
- Mechanical dewatering equipment: Screw presses, centrifuges.
Equipment/Rental Plant Supply
Through an extensive network of local and international suppliers, CRS provides standalone equipment and rental packages for water treatment, wastewater treatment and sludge management. Our product range includes:
- Concrete, steel, plastic and FRP tanks;
- Pumps and blowers;
- Screens and filters; and
- Membrane modules.
Beyond the Conventional
Municipal Water Treatment
CRS has extensive experience in the investigation, design, monitoring and commissioning of domestic and trade waste plants up to 16 ML/d. We offer a complete package of civil, mechanical and electrical design from the initial engagement to project completion. In addition to the construction of new plants, CRS also excels at the augmentation or upgrades of existing plants. We can accurately assess the changes required to suit the renewed operation requirements and bridge the gap utilising robust process technologies.
Industrial Wastewater Treatment
CRS provides treatment options for industrial wastewaters generated from sectors including mining, manufacturing, and transport. Some of the common processes are flocculation, clarification, dissolved air flotation, screening, biological treatment using both fixed and floating media, filtration and oxidation using ozonation and chlorination. In our previous projects, partial and/or complete reuse of treated effluent has been achieved through membrane separation, ultrafiltration, and reverse osmosis.
We also offer a range of professional engineering and environmental services including but not limited to:
- Specification preparation tender assessment and project management of third parties;
- Plant assessment, enabling performance audits to be carried out and providing detailed recommendations for plant upgrades and augmentation; and
- Feasibility Studies where substantial data interpretation and analysis are required for environmental impact assessments.
If you have any specific requests with respect to professional services, please contact us via the details below – our experienced engineering team will be able to assess the requirements and provide assistance accordingly.